In 2016, CHIP will provide 20 Sharing Opportunities for the community to learn more about our vision and to provide feedback to the coalition of partners working to make homelessness rare, short-lived, and recoverable.
Sign up for “20/20 Vision Sharing Opportunities” here. You will receive educational materials and reports as they are released throughout the year. In addition, you will be invited to several vision sharing meetings and events scheduled for 2016.
CHIP Activities 2016
brics Give Back Night “Chip in for CHIP!”
- July 22, 2016, 12:00 – 10:30 p.m., brics, 901 E. 64th St., Indianapolis, IN 46220
- Visit our Facebook event page!
Past Activities 2016
Time Out of Mind
- May 17, 2016, 6:00 – 9:30 p.m., Central Library, 40 E. St. Clair St.
Screening of Time Out of Mind, starring Richard Gere as a homeless individual suffering from mental illness. Expert panel discussion to follow.
HPRP Report Release and Community Meeting
- April 19, 2016, 12:00 – 1:00 p.m., Dining Room, Indiana Interchurch Center, 1100 W. 42nd Street
Homeless Prevention and Rapid Re-housing Program (HPRP) Long-term Outcomes Report to be released and CHIP to host community educational brown bag meeting to explain findings and answer questions.
Know Outlets to Help Indy’s Homeless Campaign Annual Report
- April 2016, Report Release
Report released to demonstrate accomplishments in first year of this campaign that raised funds for direct services to help people living on the streets overcome barriers to housing.
Continuum of Care Community Day
- March 16, 2016, 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m., or 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. for both meetings, Wesley United Methodist Church, 3425 W. 30th Street
The first two of these events are the first full Continuum of Care meeting and the Support Services Survey Brainstorm. These two events combined will form our Community Day, held on Wednesday, March 16. This will pair the full Continuum of Care meeting and presentations from all COC committee groups with a full review and brainstorming session of the community wide surveys distributed by the Support Services Task Force over this past year.
Blueprint Action Plan Development
- March 22, 2016, 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., Indiana Interchurch Center Dining Room, 1100 W. 42nd Street
This development discussion will create action 24-month action plans (July 2016 through June 2018) which are designed to lead the Continuum of Care through the end of the current Blueprint 2.0 to End Homelessness.