Young Professionals Group
In 2016, the CHIP Young Professionals (YP) Group was organized to offer young professionals (ages 21-40) the opportunity to learn about nonprofit board service and contribute to CHIP's mission. CHIP YP Group offers opportunities for young professionals to network and collaborate with one another to make an impact on homelessness in Indianapolis. The group meets monthly and hosts events, including but not limited to social, advocacy/awareness, and fundraising events.
CHIP YP Group is led by an executive committee, comprised of the Chair, Vice Chair, and Secretary. Group meetings are held monthly on every fourth Thursday from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Members of the CHIP YP Group
- Organize fundraising events for CHIP
- Participate in volunteer activities throughout Indianapolis
- Have the opportunity to sit on a Group committee
- Network with young professionals interested in giving back
- $25 minimum yearly tax-deductible contribution to CHIP. Flexible payment options are available.
- Regular attendance to CHIP YP Group meetings and activities
- Actively work on and participate in at least one CHIP YP Group fundraising event
Young professionals groups are a wonderful resource to increase your social circle and professional network as well as to give back to the Indianapolis community. Membership is open to any young professional interested in CHIP's mission of ending homelessness in Indianapolis.